Household Waste Recycling Centre Permits
If you wish to change your vehicle details, please email email@example.com with the following:
- permit number
- new vehicle make and model
- new registration number
Householders who use a commercial-type vehicle (up to 3.5 tonnes gross/laden weight) or trailers with a bed length between 1.8m and 3m (6 and 10ft), to dispose of their household waste will need to apply for a free permit in order to enter a Household Waste Recycling Centre. Please note cars DO NOT require a permit.
Permit Scheme Notes
- Unused permits will expire after 24 months.
- Each permit will allow 12 individual visits in total per year. A householder can choose when to use the permits, i.e. all in one month or spread over the year.
- The permit allows a maximum of 12 individual visits per year.
- Visits will automatically be reset to 12 on permit anniversary date.
- Permits will only be issued to Oxfordshire householders intending to deposit their own household waste at Oxfordshire's Household Waste Recycling Centres.
- A household may hold only one permit at a time.
- It is not permissible to apply for a permit for;
- 2 or more commercial-type vehicles.
- A commercial-type vehicle and a trailer.
- Vehicles/trailers to be registered to 2 or more addresses.
- Commercial-type vehicles pulling trailers of any size will not be allowed to enter the site.
- The use of tipping mechanisms, lifts or ramps is not permitted on site.
- Box and Luton vans are not allowed on the site.
For more information on how the scheme works please see the Frequently Asked Questions page.