Household Waste Recycling Centre Permits
Please fill in the data in this form as required. Fields marked with a * are mandatory.
Trailer Permit Application Notes
- Trailers with a bed length of less than 1.8m DO NOT require a permit.
- Trailers with a bed length of greater than 3m will not be allowed to enter the site.
- The use of tipping mechanisms, lifts or ramps is not permitted on site.
- Commercial-type vehicles pulling trailers of any size will not be allowed to enter the site.
- Commercial-type vehicles are defined as those that are designed to carry goods, not people. They have no rear windows and/or no rear seats, and/or an open back, or a back which is separate to the main cab area.
- Pick-ups and some 4x4s are considered to be Commercial-type vehicles within the scheme, so are not allowed to pull trailers or horseboxes of any size on to the site.